Happy Anniversary


February 28th.  An important date in the history of my life.  My parents' wedding anniversary.  They are in heaven now celebrating together as they should be.  My Dad's been gone for 31 years now and my Mom 8 years.  She lived many years without him but remained faithfully married to him and each year remembered this special date. She never took off her wedding ring.  For many years I thought this was their wedding photo. But they didn't have a wedding photo. They were married by a Justice of the Peace in Colorado City, Texas.  This photo was taken on their 1 year anniversary or very close to that date. I don't remember when or how I came to find out the truth about the photo, probably from my Mom.   I've always loved it so much and cherish it dearly.  As a designer for Scrappin' Goodtime of Corsicana, Texas, I was given this beautiful Graphic 45 Celebrate paper to design with in 2015.  I loved the colors and the images of the paper collection  so I made this special layout using  a copy of their photo.

So Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad. I love you and miss you very much!

Keep crafting everyone! Don't hoard your beautiful papers. Cut them and use them to showcase your special photos.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts