Baby Boy Mini Album for Country Craft Creations


Hello and Happy Monday again! I'm excited to share with you today this darling baby boy mini album that I designed for Country Craft Creations using Authentique's Swaddle Boy 12x12 Paper collection.  This paper collection is so adorable and you just can't go wrong using it on an album.  It's vintage and cute!  

I have a showcase video of the finished album that you can watch...

PLUS there are 12 FREE tutorial videos on how you can make one too!  Here's the link to the YouTube Playlist that has all 12 tutorial videos and the showcase video shared above: 

I also have a PDF Supply & Cutting List that you can download.  You must have Adobe Reader on your computer or phone to acess the PDF file.

I added lots of photo places to this album which measures 7 1/2" x 9 1/2".






Thank you for checking out my mini album. This would normally be the day that I share a card for Cards in Envy but after 6 years we've decided to close that blog challenge.  For now I'll be busy making projects for Country Craft Creations and a few cards now and then.  I'll have another project soon using this collection from Authentique which is available for now from Country Craft Creations online shop.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts