Swaddle Boy Photo Card for CCC


As a designer for Country Craft Creations, I make three projects each month from a product package that I receive from them.  By the time I get to project #3, I'm usually using bits and pieces left over from the two prior projects which means I often do a card or tag(s).  This time I was going to make a card but decided to make it a photo card instead.  I had just enough of the papers to accomplish this.  It's a quick and easy and fun project to make.  I didn't do a tutorial on it but I do tell you in the Showcase video below how to make it.


Here are some photos of the inside of the "card."






I can't wait to see what product I will receive for my March/April projects.  Due to new product releases from many of the manufacturers, we are receiving our designer package a little later than usual so new stuff will be in it!  So exciting!! Stay tuned!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy



Popular Posts