Craft Room Tour + Design Team Haul from Country Craft Creations


Happy Monday!  I hope each of you had a wonderful weekend.  Last week I shared my craft room tour video that I did for Country Craft Creations and remembered this morning that I should share it here on the blog too.  I filmed the video with my iPhone and the help of my cats. Cats are funny and quirky so this video is a bit different than what I normally share.  Be warned, if you don't like spinning transitions, do not watch this video. However, I do share some of my storage organization tips so it might be worth it for you. Anyway, I had fun doing this one.  Remember, if you are reading this post in email you will need to go to my YouTube channel to see the video. Otherwise if you are here on my blog, just click the image/arrow below.



I've got a couple of projects I'm working on in my craft room.  I've started in on my May project for Country Craft Creations. 



You can order your crafting supplies online (if you don't have a local store)  with very fast shipping from Country Craft Creations.  Art Glitter Glue is now in stock and shipping unless you still live where it's cold & freezing but seriously, I hope all that winter stuff is gone now here in the USA!

Have a super great week and...
Happy Crafting!
Sandy



Popular Posts