Graphic 45 Love Notes Mini Album for Country Craft Creations


I've been doing really bad at blogging lately. I intend to post at least once a week and then....I get busy with other things.  Along with regular office work for my husband's construction business which includes the dreaded income tax reports and assorted other required reports, I've have been designing a couple of projects for Country Craft Creations AND cleaning my craft room yet again.  It's something that just has to be done now and then but this time I cleaned even deeper than ever before.  I've actually PURGED some things that I haven't used in YEARS.  I now have one or two empty cubby holes on my shelves and empty totes. Wow!  The biggest thing I did was remove one piece of furniture that's been in my room forever and relocated my craft table so it would be in front of a window.  Now I have an empty space in the middle of the room.  Which makes plenty of room for the cats to stretch out and frolic, that was not my intended purpose but they seem to like it. Ha, ha.

So here's my most recent album that I've designed for Country Craft Creations and it's created with the beautiful new Graphic 45 collection "Love Notes" which you can order at www.countrycraftcreations.com.  This was a really fun one to create and as always, I have YouTube tutorial videos on how you can make it too.  My tutorials are always free and available to you at any time.  I also have a PDF file with a supply/cutting list.  I don't do written tutorials as that is very time consuming and I just don't have the time to do that for free but it's really easy to use the cutting guide and follow along with the videos for the instructions as you can pause and rewind as needed.

To share the album, I also did a Showcase video which you can click on below.  Please note if you are viewing this post in email, you will have to go to my blog or YouTube channel to see the video.

Here's the link to the PDF Supply/Cutting List:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dXoMMVNSUeFeHJPwBtZ8jiYt2vh2KCaE/view?usp=sharing

And the link to the YouTube Playlist that has all of the Tutorial Videos:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwM27WtAcjY&list=PLdNBi6uk5dyb_m3sJ_FsHTJW_cGZZmoUf

Lastly, here are  photos of a few of the pages inside the album...










I'm so happy it's Friday!! So far the office phones have been very quiet and I have all my paperwork done so I'm sneaking upstairs to my craft room to start on the second project using this collection for Country Craft Creations.  I'm hoping my idea and design works out.  Originally it was going to be my first project and then the album to go in it BUT I decided (and wisely) to make the album first.  If all goes as planned, I'll have this second project done this weekend with a tutorial the first part of the week or by Wednesday.

If you haven't ordered this Graphic 45 collection, I think you'll be disappointed later if you don't. As you know some of these collections don't stay around long.  Here's the link to it on Country Craft Creations website.  Love Notes Collection Pack

Have a great weekend and...

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts