Graphic 45 "Love Notes" Projects for Country Craft Creations




For my March/April projects for Country Craft Creations, I received the new Graphic 45 "Love Notes" paper collection.  So beautiful! First I made the mini album shown above. I also received the beautiful lace and ribbons in my design team package.  The roses are Graphic 45 too and I had those in my stash.


After finishing the album, I decided to create something to put it in.  This is what I came up with--a Secretary Desk Box that opens from the top where the album fits perfectly and it also has a drawer on the bottom that opens, so of course, I had to create something to go in that drawer!


By this time I was down to just a few full sheets from the collection and lots of scraps so I make a little "Scrap"book or Junk Journal that's made from mostly "scraps".


I usually don't do a tutorial on all three projects that I design from my Country Craft Creations package but this time I felt all three needed to be shared as free tutorials.  You can find the showcase videos  and all of the tutorials in the two YouTube Playlists I'm linking below.


Playlist #2 for the Secretary Desk Box & the "Scrap"book Junk Journal:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB6N2G7oiwo&list=PLdNBi6uk5dyZ6nOZ5XrWrsEd63rGlvTOx

If you haven't bought your own set of this beautiful Graphic 45 collection, you can order it now from Country Craft Creations.  For my projects I used 3 sheets each of all the patterns in the 12 x12.  One pad of the 12x12 Patterns & Solids, 1 sticker set, 1 chipboard set and 1 package of Ephemera Journaling Cards, 1 package of the red Graphic 45 roses, seam binding ribbon, lace, medium weight chipboard and metal hardware.  You can also order your adhesives from Country Craft Creations.  The Art Glitter Glue is back in stock and shipping now that winter is over in most areas.


Click >HERE< for the Love Notes Collection in Country Craft Creations online store.  Super fast shipping!

It's a beautiful Spring day here in North Texas! Windows open and there's a blooming trumpet like plant in the front yard that smells wonderful.  We have a chance of some very severe storms later this afternoon, early evening.  They are projecting possible large hail--baseball size or bigger. I hope and pray that it does not develop into that for any one!  It can cause so much damage.  But for now, enjoy the day and...

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts