Stop & Smell the Flowers {Again}

I designed this card for a digital online shop back in 2013.  The shop has since gone out of business but I've always loved this image of two shopping lady mice and the sentiment.  It is one of my favorite cards. I just love the layers of the pretty papers and the banners. So I thought I'd share it for this Monday since we are now in the midst of Spring here in Texas.  Well, at least for today.  By Wednesday I think it might be a bit more like Summer before the weather changes again to cooler temps.  But the wildflowers are blooming including our beloved Texas Bluebonnets.  It is indeed time to stop & smell the flowers!

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week.  I've done all the necessary office paper work for today and have most of our laundry done. I've even gone outside and smelled some of those flowers for myself.  Now, I hope to spend a few hours in the craft room finishing up on another design project for Country Craft Creations.  It's a Writer's or Secretary box that will hold the Love Notes Album I shared last week. I hope to have it done by tomorrow and will share the tutorial for it later this week.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts