Let's Go on a Road Trip {Route 66} and to the Circus {Mini Albums}


Here's a late Friday afternoon post to share with you blogger readers these two mini albums that I created last summer following one of my own tutorials!  This is to show you how  the same album with the same flips and flaps and pockets can look with different paper collections.  The first one is my Circus album that I created using an older Bo Bunny paper collection.  I think it was called "Carnival" but I'm not 100% sure.  The other one is made with an Authentique collection that I ordered from Country Craft Creations last year.  It's called "Past Time."  And the tutorial that I have on YouTube that I used is called "Crazy Cat Lady Album."  You can find it in my YouTube channel under playlists.

So here's the Showcase video of these two so you can get a good look at them:



And some photos of each album...



















Okay that's it. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Ours is about to begin with dinner out. Nothing fancy.  Maybe just KFC if they are open. Ha, ha.  A new one was recently built in our town.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts