Forever in My Heart Mini Album


I know I haven't been posting much lately here on the blog because well, I've just been busy with many different things.  But today I do have a project share for you.  This is my first of three design team projects for Country Craft Creations for the month of June.  This is a special memory or bereavement mini album that I'm calling "Forever in My Heart."  I created it with the design team package I received in May from Country Craft Creations.  The paper collection is called "Heart" by Simple Stories.  Such beautiful paper for an album of this type.  I encourage you to take a look at it over on Country Craft Creations especially if you are wanting something of this nature.



As always, I have a free YouTube tutorial  with printable cutting guide on how to make this album.  You can watch it  over on my YouTube channel.  I also have a Showcase video so you can see the finished pages better.   Here's the link to my Youtube Playlist that has both videos:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SUhqH0vuUs&list=PLdNBi6uk5dyZxKokF42Eyvp6j_vd0_Dfw

I will also be making a memory box to store this album in.  That will be my second design team project for June.  I hope to have it finished this week with a tutorial video.   Below are a few more photos of this Forever in My Heart Mini Album.  Remember, you can order most of your supplies such as Artisan Cardstock, Art Glitter Designer Glue, Scor-tape, Seam Binding Ribbon and paper collections from Country Craft Creations.














Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hopefully in the next month or so, things will settle down a bit and I'll have more crafty things to share.  I will be participating in a Christmas in July event with Country Craft Creations to help you get started on crafting for the big holiday season which will be here before we know it!  Watch for more details here and on my YouTube channel.

Happy Crafting,
Sandy

Popular Posts