Forever in My Heart Remember Scrapbook Layout


For my third design team project in June for Country Craft Creations, I decided to make a 12x12 scrapbook page layout.  This paper is just gorgeous and works so well for a layout page to remember someone special in your life that is no longer with you.  For my June designer projects, I received the Simple Stories "Heart" paper collection which is a wonderful benevolence paper with lots of cut-a-parts and a sticker sheet full of appropriate and lovely wording.  This is a simple layout for a 5x7 photo dressed up with white paper doilies, Prima flowers from my stash and "greenery" that I cut with dies on my Big Shot.  The word "remember" is a sticker from the collection.  I popped up the "Forever in my Heart" cut-a-part with foam dots to give it lift over the doilies and paper layers.  I'm very happy with how it turned out!

This paper collection is still currently available in the Country Craft Creations online store.  Here's a link to the collection which is available in single sheets as well as a collection pack:  Simple Stories Heart Collection.




Another look at the entire 12x12 layout.  This would be easy to create as a double page spread too.


I've received notice that a package is arriving TODAY from Country Craft Creations which means my Design Team package for July projects will be in the craft room very soon!  Can't wait to share what I get in a Haul Video.  Have a great day and...

Happy Crafting!
Sandy



Popular Posts