Happy First Day of Summer with a Little Bit of Christmas!


Well, Summer has officially arrived and looks like it will be another hot one here in Texas, but I'm okay with it as I'll spend a lot of time indoors with the air on playing with this fabulous NEW paper collection that I received in my Country Craft Creations Design Team Package for my July projects!

This is Prima's "Christmas in the Country" and I'm in love with it especially the Santa image!  Oh my!! So, so pretty and vintage!  I've already got an idea for an album design and can't wait to get started on it!

I also received some other Christmasy goodies to go with this collection including some Prima flowers and snowflake charms plus the new Graphic 45 Gemstones and of course more pretty ribbon!


Okay, that's it for this Friday.  If I get a chance, I have another project video to edit and share of a beautiful Wedding Album I created for a custom order.  The papers I used on that album were from Country Craft Creations but are no longer available which often happens, so if you see a paper collection in the online store that you really, really love; you should buy it right away because sometimes once it's gone, it's gone.  The Prima Christmas in the Country has been in the online store for a few weeks now and some of it is already sold out but a new shipment is due in.  AND they just updated the store website!  It's so much easier now to find what you are looking for.  Do check it out at http://www.countrycraftcreations.com.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts