Roses & Lace Wedding Album



Happy Monday afternoon crafty people!  It's a beautiful summer day here in North Texas after having another Thunderstorm last night.  We had lots of wind, rain and lightning but everything was unplugged and  I didn't hear anything get hit by the lightning.  So we are here to share for another day. Might have some storms again tonight, but I hope they miss us this time.  Anyway, today I want to share this wedding album.  I know I sort of said I'd share if over the weekend but well,  I didn't get a chance.  I love, love, love how this one turned out.  It's a custom album that I created for a special order from a friend.  It is a 12x12 album so there's lots of places for photos.  I used the Stamperia Roses & Lace paper collection, pretty laces, ribbons, heart & love charms and other metals and materials to bring it together.  I hope they like it.


I do not have a tutorial on this specific album using these papers, but I do have a tutorial on another wedding album using Prima papers that this one is based from.  That tutorial is on my YouTube channel.  You could use this album design to create an album for any occasion.  I personally think it would make a wonderful baby album or family album.




I'm loving the addition of the clear pocket shown above. And yes, I show you how to make it in my tutorial video.



I like to add lots of extra loose photo mats into pockets and under belly bands so the person that ends up with the duty of adding photos into the album has freedom on sizes and placement.



I have a showcase video of this album on my YouTube channel and I'm sharing the video below.  If you want to see the tutorial series, there is a link in the description section with this video on YouTube.



This paper collection was not designed to be used as wedding paper but I think it worked out beautifully for one.  I did order some wedding chipboard stickers from Country Craft Creations to go with the paper.  I think those stickers were by Echo Park from the Forever & Always paper collection. If you decide to make an album this size, I suggest that you order and use the Artisan Cardstock from Country Craft Creations.  It is very strong cardstock and will help your album to hold up really well.  You can also order your adhesive.  My favorite is the Art Glitter Designer glue as it is very strong and dries clear, leaving no shiny residue.


A big thank you to Bonnie for trusting me with this album.  I wish your beautiful grand-daughter and her husband many happy years together "Forever & Always."

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts