Enjoy!


Happy  Monday!   It's time for another fabulous sketch challenge over on Seems A Little Sketchy! Our sponsor is Whoopsi Daisy and the design team was given several adorable images from their shoppe to work with including some that were pre-colored.  Now, I love to color with my Copics but sometimes when you are pinched for time, having one that's already colored for you is really nice. Since it was a holiday weekend when I made this card, I used a pre-colored image.

I decided to turn the sketch on it's side for this card using Sketch #40 by Tess Davis for Seems a Little Sketchy.

For my card, I matted the image with some charcoal cardstock after I rounded the corners of both the image and the mat.  I cut the scallop design above the image with a new Lifestyle die using white cardstock and charcoal cardstock.  I created the background by dry embossing it with a Lifestyle Spring embossing folder and then inked it with some Victorian Velvet Distress ink.  The printed papers are scraps leftover from the last card I made and are My Mind's Eye "Sky's The Limit" 6x6 papers.  I added an Avante Berry Prima flower and a piece of scroll or flourish paper from my stash.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Picnic Sentiments Collection.  After the card I brushed some yellow Stickles over the flowers, flourish, the little butterflies in the image and her hair.

I hope you can join me by making a card using this sketch! Have a fabulous week!

Popular Posts