Sassy Angel



I didn't add a sentiment to this card as I just couldn't think of what to use with it, so I left it blank.  I think it would work as a miss you, birthday, thinking of you or any occasion card.  I love this image. This is "Sassy Angel" by Sassy Studios, the sponsor for this fortnight challenge with Seems a Little Sketchy.  Of course I colored her with my Copic Markers.

Copic Coloring List:
  • Skin E0000+E00+E11
  • Cheeks & Lips R81
  • Hair Y15+Y19+E35
  • Shoes W5+W1
  • Dress YG03+G43
  • Wings B00+B01
  • Cloud B000+B0000
  • Shadow and Background W0+W00
  • Halo Y28
  • Eyes B21+B32

I love how this card turned out.  I followed Seems a Little Sketchy's  Sketch #39 and used papers from We R Memory Keeper's "Winter Frost" 6x6 paper pad.  I also used a "Gucamole" green cardstock to mat the image and added some gray satin ribbon, sheer white ribbon, a Prima lace flower and two leaf stick pins.

Now, it's your turn!  Create a card following the above sketch and link it up to the Seems a Little Sketchy challenge for sketch #39.   As always, there will be a prize from our sponsor for a random participant plus there's a bonus way for you to enter so be sure to check it out on Seems a Little Sketchy!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts