Brithday Wishes!


Need a quick, fun birthday card?  If so, check out My Grafico for these adorable pre-colored birthday party monster images!  My Grafico is the sponsor for the current Seems a Little Sketchy challenge.  All the designers were given a set of these super cute images and turned loose to create!  There are a lot of really cute cards on the Seems A Little Sketchy blog following our sketch #49.  They  are sure to inspire you!

For this card, I used My Mind's Eye 6x6 papers from the "My Girl" collection.  I used my distress tool to get a tattered look around some of the edges and punched out the sentiment with a scallop punch.  The sentiment is a stamp from Papertrey Ink--Daily Designs and I used Prima Chalk Ink in the Blue Jay color.  I fussy cut all the pre-colored images from My Grafico and attached them to the card front.  The birthday cake and sentiment are attached together and then affixed to the card with a Wobble spring.  I added a yellow pom-pom to the top of the birthday hat to finish it off. Definitely a bright and cheerful birthday card!

I would love to see you join us at Seems A Little Sketchy for this challenge.  All you have to do is create a card following sketch #49 shown below.  One random entry will win a set of digi images (up to $5 value) from My Grafico.


Happy Crafting!



Popular Posts