So This is Happy

If you are here for my Cards in Envy card, please scroll down to the post below this one. Thanks!


Happy Monday!  Today's card is created following Sketch #48 on the Seems A Little Sketchy blog!  I was asked to choose a Sassy image for this challenge. Boy! It was hard to narrow it down! I love so many of the Sassy images.  But after looking at the sketch and then at the images, I decided on this Birthday Cake Sassy!  I just love that cake she's holding.  For this card I used 6x6 papers by My Mind's Eye, Kate & Company's "Cambridge Ct." Even the sentiment is cut from the papers in that collection. I added a single Prima rose to compliment the rose paper and to finish off the look of the card.  The Sassy image is colored with Copic Markers:

  • Skin E00+E02+E11
  • Eyes G21
  • Eye Shadow BG000
  • Lips R83
  • Hair Y02+Y13+Y19
  • Dress R81+R83+R85
  • Boots BG11+BG13
  • Cake Y02+R83+R85+BG11
  • Cake Platter C0+C3
  • Shadow BG000
This is an awesome sketch and the challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy runs for two weeks.  Our sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs and they will be giving one winner from the Seems a Little Sketchy challenge four digi images so you could get some Sassy lovelies for your own collection.  The winner is chosen by Random.org after the end of the two weeks.  I'd love to see what you create with this sketch!

Happy Crafting,

Sandy





















Popular Posts