Happy Halloween!

Yes, I know it's not October yet but it is AUTUMN!  Whoo Hoo! We'll still have some rather hot days here in Texas that many would consider summer but for us, it is different now. The nights at least are much cooler and you can just feel the difference plus now and then we'll have a wonderful mild temperature day or two or three.

This card is for the current Digi Haven Challenge--two colors.  You can make a card with any two colors and it doesn't have to be a Halloween card but it must have a digital image or two on it.  The Digi Haven Designers were given Halloween images from our sponsor My Grafico for this challenge so of course our cards are Halloween with two Halloween colors.  I chose to go with Orange and Black as my two colors.

I colored the Jack-O-Lantern and "Happy Halloween" with YR65 and YR18 Copic markers and then added Stickles--Black Diamond for the cat and bats and Orange for the words and Jack-O-Lantern. Around the Jack-O-Lantern image I added Crackle Accents to give it a crackly look but that's hard to see in the photo.  It turned out awesome! I used a large scallop punch to cut out the Jack-O-Lantern which has a Halloween phrase around it.  My Grafico has lots of great Halloween digital images to use for your Halloween card crafting and some of them are free.  All the papers for this card are from an Authentique 6x6 pad called "Thrilling."  The orange and black stripe ribbon was perfect for my two color card!

The Digi Haven challenge starts today and runs for 2 weeks and there is a prize for a random winner from our sponsor.  I hope you'll create a card with a favorite digi image and two colors.  See you there!

 Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts