Make it Manly...

If you are here for my Seems a Little Sketchy post, please scroll down to the next post prior to this one. Thank you!


Okay...here it is.  My "Manly" card for the new challenge at Cards in Envy.  I love the stamped image but the card just doesn't wow me.  I struggle with "manly" cards, that's for sure. How about you?  If yes, then the card challenge on Cards in Envy is definitely a "challenge" for you too!  Anyway...my card is created with a stamped image from Impression Obsessions.  I colored it up with the following Copic Markers:
  • Barn & Silo R35+R37+C3
  • Sun YR12+YR23
  • House Y18
  • Tree E31+E35
  • Grass, Background Trees G82
  • Pickup Truck G94+G99+C3+C5
  • Sky B60
  • Ground, Basket E42+R01
  • Shading W00+W0
I matted the image on dark grey cardstock and also matted a square of light grey cardstock with the dark grey.  The printed paper is from a 12x12 sheet of American Crafts' Studio Calico "Darling Dear." I tied some grey & white Baker's twine around the matted square.  A simple card, certainly manly enough, I think, and flat to fit in an envelope for the Cards in Envy challenge, plus it's an A2 Size (4.25" x 5.5") card.

So, show me your manly cards by linking them to the Cards in Envy challenge.  Maybe I can get some good ideas from you.  Remember, cards entered into the Cards in Envy challenge must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") and relatively flat to fit in an envelope for first class postage and mailing.

Have an awesome, crafty day!


Popular Posts