Creative Chaos

cha·os


ˈkāˌäs/


noun: complete disorder and confusion.

synonyms: disorder, disarray, disorganization, confusion, mayhem, pandemonium, havoc, disruption, upheaval, etc.

Yep.  I've got some chaos on my crafty room workspace but I'm loving it! For sure I've got disorder and disarray but not so much confusion, disruption nor upheaval.  I know exactly what I'm doing and among this mess upon my table, something really fabulous is happening!  I've got lots of Graphic 45 goodness going on along with some fabulous ribbons.  But I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe I want more ribbon so I may be dashing off here in a bit to the Michael's craft store to see what they have. And perhaps I should clean things up a bit.  But probably not because I'm having so much fun!

Sorry, but the outcome of all this won't be revealed until at least sometime in August or later...

Happy Crafting,


Popular Posts