Black & White Card with a smidge of color


Hello and Happy  Monday!  Today we have started a new card challenge over on Cards in Envy  for Black and White cards with a smidge of color.  To make sure I didn't go overboard on the "smidge of color" part, I kept this card simple like the ones we did for the last challenge.

Here's a list of what I used to create this one:
  • Black Cardstock

  • White Cardstock (I cut an extra layer of the white and scored it to give it the lines you see)

  • Heidi Swapp 6x6 Favorite Things patterned paper

  • Celebrate Teal Braid Ribbon

  • Teal Flat Flower, Petaloo

  • Acrylic Sentiment from my stash (sorry I don't know the name of this set)

  • Prima Chalk Ink in Teal Damask

I really like how this turned out in the black & white with just that bit of color pop.  I hope you'll join us for this challenge going on until April 2nd over on Cards in Envy.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts