Getting Ready for St. Patty's Day with Graphic 45

If you are stopping by for my Cards In Envy "Keep it Simple" card post, it will be on my blog early Tuesday morning, March 7th.  Thank you!


If you like crafting things for St. Patrick's Day, now's the time as it will be here soon!  I designed this Luck of the Irish Shadowbox Mini Album using the Graphic 45 ATC Matchbox and their beautiful papers from the Place in Time Deluxe Collector's Edition.  This opens up to reveal the "mini album" attached inside.  It's being featured today on the Graphic 45 blog with lots more photos and a Snapguide Tutorial so you can make one too.  When I finished designing this project, I went ahead and did a little bonus project and created a Leprechaun Hat.


Little hats like this would be so cute as a table favor for a St. Patty's Day party or dinner.  I hope you will head over to the Graphic 45 blog today to see more of my little Irish projects as well as Kathy's great Staples St. Patrick's Day treat holders.  And since it's Monday, that means there should be a new prize giveaway this week on the Graphic 45 blog.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts