Pretty Gate Fold Cards with Graphic 45


For the Graphic 45 booth at Creativation (CHA) show in January, I made three different types of folded cards.  The cards were sent off to the Graphic 45 office and I did not take notes on how I made them. Oops.  Never do that!  I've had several requests from followers on how I made the gate fold one.  It was a bit embarrassing to say I didn't know.  The cards are still at the Graphic 45 office so I didn't have them to look at.  So over the weekend while I was at a retreat at the Compass Centre in Mt. Calm, Texas, I decided to have a go at reconstructing this one.  After MANY attempts with cardstock in the trash, I figured it out!  I took photos and immediately did a Snapguide tutorial on it.  If you were one of the ones wanting to make this card, here's how:
Check out How to Create Graphic 45 Gatefold Cards by Sandy Trefger on Snapguide.

I added some pretty flowers from my stash that I had with me for the card above.  This would be one you'd hand deliver or have hand cancelled so it wouldn't get damaged in the mail.  The one below is flatter and could be mailed easily.  Both are made out of papers leftover from a bigger project with Graphic 45 Cafe Parisian.  Both of these are tied closed with ribbon, the same as the instructions in the Snapguide tutorial; however, if you wanted you could make them close with magnetic snaps. Just be sure to put the magnets on before adding your patterned paper.


These are really quick and easy to make, once you remember or learn how. Ha, ha.


Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts