Two Graphic 45 Treasure Boxes and Album


Good news! I forgot that I did take a few photos of the Treasure Box projects before my camera broke.  I was happy to see them on my camera card.  Anyway, the one above is the Treasure Box created with the beautiful Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook.  It has an album inside (I did not get photos of that album).  But below are photos of the Graphic 45 Cafe Parisian Treasure Box and the album that fits inside it. (The album is made the same way for the Nature Sketchbook Treasure Box.)


Below is the album inside the box, it's plain on the front because the lid of the box has to be able to close down with the album inside.


Some of the pages inside the album:









These are the last of the photos that I'll be sharing of my Graphic 45 Workshop Retreat projects. It's hard to believe that it will soon be here after months of planning and I still have much to get done to be ready.  But I can't wait to see all the wonderful Graphic 45 lovers who have signed up to attend!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts