Vintage Sewing Spool Name Card Holder


This is what I've made for my upcoming Graphic 45 Workshop Retreat--Vintage Sewing Spool Name Card Holders.  I'm only showing one to give you an idea what they look like.  They are all different colors with different flowers and each person attending the retreat will have one with their name card to mark their work area.  This is not an original idea.  I either saw something similar on Pinterest or someone's crafty blog and thought it would be so appropriate for my event.

I've got lots to do this week to get everything ready and loose ends finished up.  My Canon 5D camera has to go to the shop for repairs as for some reason the door that holds the battery in came apart and it cannot make contact. Very frustrating!  I had not finished taking photos of my finished Graphic 45 photos for this retreat to share but if I can I'll snag some with my iPhone. Not as good of photos as with the 5D but it'll do in a pinch.  I think the only ones I have not photographed and shared are the Nature Sketchbook Treasure Box and the albums that go in the Nature Sketchbook and Cafe Parisian Treasure Boxes.

I hope you all have a fabulous week.  I've got some exciting crafting news but can't share just yet. You'll just have to wait until I have the okay to tell you.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts