Fantasy & Flowers Card for Cards in Envy


This time for the Cards in Envy card challenge, we are looking for cards that feature Flowers and Fantasy--a combination of flowers with something associated with fantasy like mermaids, unicorns and of course fairies.  For my card, I used a bit of Graphic 45 paper from their Secret Garden Deluxe Collector's Edition.  The soft colors and flowers of that line were perfect for my card.  I then used a chipboard fairy from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts for the fantasy part of my card. I'll list below the supplies that I used for this card and for finishing the fairy.

Supply List:
  • Graphic 45 Secret Garden Deluxe Collector's Edition

  • Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Chipboard Fairy

  • Wow! Mint Macaroon Embossing Powder (On the Fairy)

  • Clear Emboss It Dauber

  • Shimmerz Creameez I'm Not Limon and Purple Rain (On the Fairy)

  • Black Tuxedo Memento Ink

  • Acrylic Stamp Sentiment from Papertrey Ink "Mixed Messages"

  • Button Twine

  • Wink of Stella, Clear

Below you can see a bit more clearly the sparkle and shine on the fairy and her wings.


I hope you'll join us over on Cards in Envy for another fun card challenge.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts