Mini Spring Canvas for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts


I do believe that it's really Springtime here in North Texas.  I could be wrong as Easter is not here just yet but the mesquite trees have already put out their leaves and around here, that's a very good sign!  To celebrate the arrival and the staying of Spring, I have made this Mini Spring Canvas using some fabulous Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts chippies! I'm displaying it on my mantel in the living room.  If you'd like to make one of your own, you'll find all the chipboard that I used in the GSL online shop. I have done a blog post featuring this canvas along with a detailed supply list and YouTube video over on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog.  I hope you'll check it out.

Here's the supply list and the video tutorial:

Supply List:

  • Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Herringbone, Small #D42E
  • Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Spring Shape Set # D85B
  • Ribbons & Trims
  • Assorted Flowers
  • Acrylic Paint, Americana Indian Turquoise
  • Crackle Accents
  • Golden Crackle Paste
  • Ranger Multi Matte Medium
  • Prima Finnabar Art Basic Heavy White Gesso
  • Prima Color Bloom Spray in Lime Wedge & Soft Teal
  • Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Lemon Sorbet
  • Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
  • Shimmerz Creameez in Strawberry Fields, Blue Lagoon, Sand of Beach & Good as Gold


Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts