Up Cycle Paper Bags with Graphic 45


I love, love, love Graphic 45's Secret Garden collection! And I love creating mini albums out of paper bags!  Now, who would have thought that this Secret Garden mini album once was the paper bags for the silverware at the Chili's restaurant?  Well, they are.  Yep, I grabbed four of the bags off our table one evening when we dined there.  I knew in an instant that folded up they'd make an incredible album!  It's really easy to do and I've done a Tutorial Video for you that is showcased today on the Graphic 45 blog.

Just click >HERE< to go to the blog post on Graphic 45.


And here's a plug for a place that I've been ordering flowers from--if you like small roses and flowers for your projects in an assortment of colors, then you should go to Etsy and shop at 32 Degrees North by 32 North Supplies.  I got these wonderful roses from them and also ordered some little sunflowers that I can't wait to use on a project!

Don't forget to go check out the Graphic 45 blog post today for my video tutorial on this paper bag mini!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts