Old Curiosity Shoppe "When Pigs Fly" Shaker Tag


Hello! I know it's been a bit quiet here on the blog.  I have been crafting to meet designer deadlines but haven't had anything yet that I could share on the blog.  However, I'm up on the Graphic 45 blog today with this project along with Alexandra.  It's been a fun week on the Graphic 45 blog with sneak peeks of the new Master Detective collection and the return of the beautiful French Country as a Deluxe Collector's Edition but today they are sharing a couple of projects that you can create out of some of your Graphic 45 stash.  We hope they'll inspire you to create this weekend!  Mine is the shaker tag shown above.  You may not have noticed that when you take some of the Graphic 45 metal embellishments out of their packaging that the cardboard part is a tag!  It even has the grommet!  All you have to do it cover it with paper and add pretty embellishments.  It's a fabulous way to recycle. BUT...on some of them, the plastic is also usable and that's what I did to create the shaker part of this card.  Look closely under the flying pig.  That area over the little bottles is the plastic part of the packaging and I filled it with pretty sequins.    I know there's a lot of detail to this tag but it was really easy to make with the most time consuming part being the fussy cutting of the images.  My tag is created with the Olde Curiosity Shoppe Deluxe Collectors Edition.

I hope you'll click over to the Graphic 45 blog today and take a closer  look at my tag as well as Alexandra's project.  We always have designer tips for you that you may find helpful on your own projects.  I hope you have a great weekend!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts