Good Friday Easter Basket with Graphic 45


Good Friday to each of you!  Today I am featured on the Graphic 45 blog with my Easter Basket project.  It was so quick and easy to make  and if you are needing a Easter basket or decor piece this might work for you.  You just make a square box base out of cardstock, decortate the sides with Graphic 45 papers and fill the inside with Easter grass, pretty fussy cut outs from one of the collections, chocolate bunnies, lovely flowers and eggs. And don't forget to had a paper/ribbon handle.


A supply list of what I used and a tip on how to make a basket are in the Graphic blog post today.  I hope you'll check it out and leave a comment here and there to let me know you stopped by.  Happy Easter and blessings to you and yours.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts