What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?


Hello and welcome! It's Wednesday again! I've missed a couple of Wednesday shares but I'm back today.  It's a rainy day here in North Texas and a bit gloomy but at least it's not freezing like last week!  This morning on my desk I have the remains of the items I used to create a card for a challenge next week.  Now that's a lot of stuff for a simple card. Ha. Ha. In this photo, you can see my box of ribbons where I keep my red and green rolls.  I needed something green.  Beneath that are the cardstock choices I had and then of course you see my Tim Holtz Stamp platform. I love that thing and then a set of rubber cling stamps by Graphic 45 that I used  on the card.  Also you see my little scissors, glue, stamp pads and a bit of the card with a product note.  This is not a staged photo though it seems it might have been. This is exactly how it looked when I finished with the card on Monday. I did slide the plastic set of stamps over the card before snapping the photo as to hide it some because it's for a design team challenge and I won't be sharing it until Monday.

So that's my bit of the world on this Wednesday.  If you'd like to visit other desks from around the world, head over to Julia's Stamping Ground blog post which is posted every Wednesday with many linking their blogs and WOYWW posts.  It's fun to go have a look around at some of them and leave a comment of course.

A few weeks ago, those of you who visited saw my Valentine album that I was working on.  I did get it finished and I have a separate post for it that you can check out >HERE< if you want to see the finished project.  Other things you might be wondering about....I had my final visit with the doctor Monday about that place on my face and I'm happy to report it's well (probably have a small scar) but it's not cancer or a fungus or bacterial or a spider bite but was deemed an ulceration caused by a trauma that I have no clue about.  A scratch in the night??  Who knows.  But that's good.  Otherwise hubby and I have both been down with a cold or allergies but are doing better and we had a major ice storm for us here in Texas last week that took down lots and lots of trees and once the rain quits and the land dries up a bit will have to be cleared out.

Thank you so much for stopping by and...
Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts