WOYWW ~ Still a Bit of Love Plus Something New!


Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by! If you visited last week you may think not much has changed but a little has.  Ha, ha.  I've done a bit of organizing by putting some of my current project items into baskets at the back of my work desk so I don't lose them.  I'm still working on my Love album that I've created from a tutorial from Tamra of Country Craft Creations.  To find the tutorial you have to join her Facebook Group, Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations.  You do have to answer questions to join and also read and follow the rules. But you'll find awesome tutorials there! I'm finishing up this project by adding decorative elements and tags and such.  

It's been slower for me this week cause I've felt a bit under the weather. I'm not sick and thankfully none of us have caught the nasty flu and stuff that's going around. (Knock on wood!)  But I've had this rather ugly looking sore on my face by my mouth for a few weeks. Don't worry, I'm not going to show it.  It started out rather oddly and not like normal sores or spots we get on our faces.  It was like a small crater and it showed up over night.  I put antibiotic ointment on it and it didn't hurt but after about 4 or 5 days it had a nasty dark scab in that crater. So I kept putting on the ointment as I didn't want to go to the doctor and be exposed to all those who did indeed have the flu.  But...on Saturday a new, smaller crater showed up below the first one.  I went to Urgent Care and they speculated it was a spider bite. Really? And I was given antibiotic to take 4 times a day for 10 days. Nasty stuff as it makes your mouth and everything you eat taste gross.  But I'm not convinced it was a spider.  It might be some better now after 4 days of antibiotics however, I've got an appointment this afternoon with a dermatologist. Maybe I'll find out what the heck it is. All this to say, I've been a bit tired especially by night time and haven't felt like crafting a whole lot.

Anyway, back to the purpose of this post.  Every Wednesday, crafters the world over take a photo of their desk, work table and share it on their blog and link it to Julia's blog Stamping Ground.  Today is week # 453!  So if you feel like visiting other blogs to see what they are up to and leaving a comment, check out today's WOYWW post by clicking >HERE<.

Oh, yes. I did say something new was on my desk, didn't I?  And there is.  As soon as I finish this love album (in a day or two) I'll be working on one of my March Graphic 45 assignments.  I'm to use three specific products from Graphic 45 and I've placed them there on the left corner of my workdesk so I don't forget. Now I may change my mind on the paper collection but I'm 90% sure it will be this one that you see.


Here's a closer look at the pages in the album that I worked on last night.


Have a great day and I do hope to feel like popping over to Julia's post and visiting a few of those linked up. 

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts