You Make Me Smile! a Card for Throwback Thursday


Boring blog info about to be typed....skip if not interested.  Ha, ha.

At the end of 2017 through the first week of January 2018, I moved my blog. Again.  I started my blog back in 2011 on Blogger (a free platform) when I got into card crafting and sharing what I created to send to Operation Write Home and then as I began to design for different card challenges.  Later on in 2014 I moved my blog to a paid website host as it offered more features that I thought I needed.  Turns out I did not.  But I kept it.  And then in December of 2017 I got an email notice that my website host fee would be tripled. Ummm, no thanks and so I moved my blog back to Blogger or Blogspot.  And here I am.  During the move from the first free account to the paid account, the  quality of photos from 2011 -2013 were not so great but I kept them on my new blog. But with this current  move back to Blogger I lost all the photos linked to the posts during 2011 & 2012.  I did have photos of my cards and projects on my computer but I just didn't have a way to match them up with the appropriate posts and since it'd been several years I decided to just not bother.  I do have photos of those projects with no links and no info in a gallery page here on my new blog that you can find >HERE<.  Again, no posts, no details, no text, no links to tutorials etc., just images of my projects from 2011-2012 which is a good reference for me.  Luckily I was able to transfer blog posts and photos from 2013 to now.  

So today I'm sharing one of my cards that is in the gallery for 2011 & 2012.  I have no idea when I created it.  I'm pretty sure it was for a Seems a Little Sketchy blog card challenge that I designed for.  That challenge blog is now closed due the illness of it's owner.  It was a fun challenge and I loved designing cards with their sketches.  I think the image that I colored was by Bugaboo but I could be wrong.  Remembering all the details of all the cards I've made is nearly impossible.  But I love the card and since we are having a very Spring like day today in Texas I thought it was appropriate.  More winter like temps return tomorrow. I'm not ready for Summer but I don't like Winter. I'd just like to have a few months of Spring.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts