Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Good afternoon!  Are you wearing your green?  No?  Have you been pinched? Ouch!  I've got on my lucky shamrock green t-shirt though we aren't much into pinching anyone around here.  And no green beer either but I did want to wish all of you a Happy Day!


I have not had time this year to create a new March or Irish project so I'm sharing again one of my favorites that I designed for Graphic 45.  It's my Luck of the Irish Matchbook box.  Of course I had to put in some purple with all that green because those two colors go together so beautifully!


When you pull the drawer out of the box, you'll find a very tiny fold out mini album.  I used it mostly to display the pretty different elements and flowers.

I also made this tiny little Leprechaun Hat just for fun!


I hope you enjoy the rest of this "holiday" day!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts