Hello Friend! Cards in Envy Card Challenge


Hello and Happy First Monday of March!  It's time for a new card challenge over on Cards in Envy and the theme is "Green Things."  I decided to pull out some Spring looking stamps and create a stamped, monochromatic card.  Again, super easy with layering to pull it all together.  This is a 5"x5" card.  The stamps I used are some retired Graphic 45 rubber cling stamps.  I love making cards with their stamps and I have several different sets.  For this one I used stamps from two different collections.

Card Supplies Used:
  • White Cardstock
  • Light Green Cardstock
  • Darker Green Cardstock
  • Prima Color Philosophy Dye Ink in Wasabi (Light Green) and Enchanted Woods (Dark Green)
  • Graphic 45 Rubber Cling Stamps from Botanical Tea Stamp Set #1 and Children's Hour Stamp Set #3
  • Green Ribbon
I love the Prima Color Philosophy Dye Ink pads!  Such pretty, vibrant colors!  And I love the magnetic lids that make it so easy to close the ink pad and stack them all together.  If you haven't tried them, you should.  Check with your LSS or order them on line at Country Crafts Creations.

I have a busy week ahead of me so not sure how much blogging I'll get done.  Our internet seems to be back up and running good after a tree/antenna incident from the ice storm.  I hope you'll check out the card challenge over on Cards In Envy and will make a card featuring GREEN THINGS!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts