You & Me Sun Kissed Layout for Graphic 45



Back in December 2017, I received the brand new (not yet released) Sun Kissed paper collection from Graphic 45 to create a project for the January trade show.  When I saw the gorgeous paper I wanted to create a layout.  I remember that I'd seen some wonderful photos on Facebook of my Great Nephew's family so I asked permission to print and use a photo or two.  I ended up using this one of his wife and oldest daughter.  They have two children and I wanted to use a photo with both but this photo so perfectly fit the title "You & Me" that was included with the paper collection. This is an actual photo of them at the beach.  


I created a frame out of the paper and used a clear acrylic transparency sheet to make a shaker by adding pretty sparkly bits into the frame.  Then I started fussy cutting the images in the paper and adding fish net, large "rope" twine and real sea shells to the layout.


I love how this layout turned out with this perfect "You & Me" photo and the beautiful Sun Kissed papers!  If you haven't purchased this collection yet, you should!  Graphic 45 has already re-printed it and has it back in stock right now.  But I wouldn't wait too long because sometimes when a collection sells out, it's hard to find and might not go back  into print.  So if you love the beach....


This layout is currently at the Graphic 45 office but once I receive it back, I will be gifting it to my Great Nephew's wife to display in their home.  They love the beach and were even married there.

Make sure you check out the Graphic 45 blog post today as this layout will be featured there along with my tips.  Plus they always have a new weekly prize giveaway that they announce on the blog on Mondays.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts