Calendar Cards for October, November & December

 




It's a wonderfully cool rainy day here in North Texas!  Feels a lot like Autumn.  I know it won't stay around long just yet but it is a welcome relief from the hot temperatures we've been having!  And a perfect day to share these A2 cards I created for my ongoing card series for Country Craft Creations using Authentique's 12x12 Calendar paper collection.  I used up scraps that I had leftover from my previous projects using this collection.

I have a video for these cards on my YouTube Channel.  Remember if you are reading this post in an email subscription, you'll have to watch it on my channel or on my blog,

That finishes up my card series for the year making A2 Calendar cards with the Calendar collection.  You can find them all on my YouTube channel in a Playlist

To see what I'm working with now and the prototype of the album I'm making (prototype is a Halloween album), watch this video.


That's it for today, hope you are enjoying your weather like I am and that you get to do some crafting today.

What will you create?
~Sandy

Popular Posts