It's Coming Soon....Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!!

 


Quite a few years ago, I started an annual fun Halloween thing on my YouTube channel that I called "Thirteen Frights Before Halloween".  I used the word Frights instead of Nights. But really it's for the thirteen days leading up to Halloween.  Starting on the 18th of October each year, I'd publish a Halloween crafting video every day. Some years I'd do a different project each day and some years I'd do just a mini album and work on it each day.  And then I got busy with design teams and skipped a year or maybe two. I can't remember.  But this year...I'm going to bring it back!  I've published a promo video on my YouTube channel and there's no going back now, right?

Here's the promo video...

I will publish a video each day starting on the 18th of October at 10:00 a.m. Central time.  I will be doing a combination of mini album (maybe 2) and cards.  All for Halloween of course.  The album you see in the top photo is the style I will be making--complete tutorial video and it's free.  The papers I use will be different.  This is a great time to use up papers in your stash which is what I'll be doing and even mixing two or more collections.  I will also be making cards using this years Limited Edition Halloween Card Kit from Simon Says Stamps. They are already sold out and I'm thankful that I got mine ordered in the nick of time. Patiently waiting for it to arrive.  I'll probably also do some cards with papers from my stash and stamps etc. So don't feel you'll need new papers unless you just want some.  A good place to order paper and receive it super fast is Country Craft Creations online store.

Okay. I'm excited to start planning, crafting and filming my videos for this event.  I'm thinking I may offer a prize to one or two lucky participants.  If I do, you'll have to be subscribed to my channel and leave a comment on ALL thirteen videos so I'll know you've been watching.  Also, I must limit it to USA addresses only due to the cost of shipping.  What will I be giving away as the prize? I'll have to think about that and let you know later.

So mark your calendar for October 18, 2020 AND subscribe to my YouTube channel. (Click on the notification bell too.)

What will you create?
~Sandy



Popular Posts