Calendar Pages for October, November & December

 


Welcome to you and to September and to RAIN!  Lots of rain that has cooled down our area so much and gave all the plants, lawns and trees a refreshing drink!  And filled up the ponds too!  Such a welcoming start to the month!  Today I'm sharing the last three months of my Calendar how to video series for  Country Craft Creations using Authentique's 12x12 Calendar paper collection and their blank calendar pages.  

Here's the fourth and final video for this series on my You Tube channel.  Remember if you read this post in an email subscription, you will need to go to my blog or YouTube channel to see the video.


October is my favorite month because of fall and Halloween so I did this one up a bit more with extra stickers from my stash.


November and December are fun too.  I added extra elements to December from my stash as well.







I hope you've enjoyed this calendar series and I want to thank you so much for following along,  Also, be sure to check out Country Craft Creations online store for you name brand designer papers, adhesives, ribbons and more at:  http://www.countrycraftcreations.com

I'll have a post about the Calendar Card series in a few days so check back for that.  This week I'm starting on a Christmas album I'm designing.  Hope to have that ready by next week!

What will you create?
~Sandy




Popular Posts