Farmhouse Christmas Double Scrapbook Layout Pages

 


I finished up my third Design Team project using the Carta Bella Farmhouse Christmas collection for Country Craft Creations Wednesday or Thursday and then...I got myself locked out of my Google account which means....no email, no YouTube and no Blog!!  I had to wait to be verified that I am me. {sigh}. It could have taken a week (3-5 business days) but thankfully it all got taken care of late Friday afternoon.  I was able to get the video for these layout pages uploaded and published but then got busy with the weekend and didn't get to share until today. However, if you subscribe to my Youtube channel, you saw the video before I shared it. And that's a good thing.

Anyway, here's my YouTube video which shows the process I did to create these pages.


And a few photos close up and of each individual page.





I hope to make more layouts this size and then later create an album for them. At least that's the plan, we'll see how well it goes.

The weather has been beautiful the last few days here in North Texas. Very mild temps.  One can actually stay outside as long as the mosquitos leave you alone.  I hope you've all been having a wonderful weekend spending time doing what you love most.  And maybe get a bit of crafting done too especially if that's one of the things you love most.

What will you create?
~Sandy





Popular Posts