Carta Bella Farmhouse Christmas Mini Album

 


If you're a crafter, then you know it's time to start on Christmas crafts.  Yes, I know it's only SEPTEMBER  but some of you started a few months ago.  I like to wait on Christmas projects until I'm done with Halloween but when you are a designer you work on projects when the new product arrives and when you receive it in your design team package.  So here you are...my first Christmas album for the season.  I received the Carta Bella Mega Pack of Farmhouse Christmas from Country Craft Creations. I absolutely love this collection!

Here are a few photos of the inside. There's a lot to share so if you want to see more, check out the share and tutorial video I've added further down.










This album measures 6" x 8 1/2" and has lots of places for photos.  I hope if you are starting on your Christmas album project that you'll  consider this one.  The tutorial video is below.


I'll be working on a couple more projects this week with this collection. Have a fabulous week!

What will you create?

~Sandy





Popular Posts