Farmhouse Christmas Card Folio Out of Leftover Paper Scraps!

 


Confession time of all paper crafters!  We have leftover paper scraps.  Beautiful bits and pieces cut from full sheets when we make projects especially mini albums.  We bag those scraps and horde them for the day we will use them but do we ever really use them? Hmm..not usually.  I do make a few cards out of them and even package them up for giveaways.  But today I challenge each of you to create another substantial gift type project with them.  In this blog post, I give you (with a YouTube tutorial) this fun and easy 5"x5" card folio.


I'm not kidding when I say that this was quick and easy to make!  You only need two full sheets of 12x12 cardstock and your paper scraps + ephemera leftovers (stickers too).

This is what you get when you open it up...







You can even use the back side (the front too).



I'm so loving creating with this paper collection by Carta Bella called Farmhouse Christmas from Country Craft Creations.  I still have a tiny bit left and think maybe I can do one more project with it! I'm going to give it a try!!

What will you create?
~Sandy

P.S. I'm going to attempt to turn off comments to my blog.  It's not that I don't love comments but over the past several weeks I've been having some very vulgar nasty spam comments and I'm tired of deleting and hoping one doesn't get posted!  I've even changed comment requirements to Google members only. That didn't help. They obviously have Google accounts!! So, if you have a comment about a project or a question, you can contact me by e-mail using this blog"s contact form.  Just click on the Three Lines on the left at the top by my name to see the sidebar info . Scroll down to the contact form and fill it out and comment.  Or you can visit my page on Facebook (be sure to like) and leave a comment there.  Here's the link to my page:  https://www.facebook.com/SandyTrefgerDesigns. If you see no comment option, you'll know I was successful in turning it off.

Popular Posts