I Love You




Here's a romantic "I Love You" card for today,   Valentine's Day will soon be here.  Have you made your "True Love" a card and maybe bought some chocolates?    This card is created from the fun Carta Bella 6x6 paper pack called "Devoted."   The image is called "True Love" from The Stamping Shack and is their Facebook stamp of the week which means you can purchase it at a special price so be sure to check it out.  The flowers on this card are from my stash.  I have tons of flowers that are no longer in packages so I can't say exactly what brand they are, plus some are bits left over from album kits.  I only had one of these pretty roses left and was amazed that it matched perfectly the rose on the guy's lapel!  Yes, I colored the image with my Copic markers  before I pulled out the flowers.

Copic Coloring List:
  • Girl's Skin E000, E01, E11
  • Girl's Cheek R20
  • Boy's Skin E11, E13, E15
  • Girl's Hair Y21, Y32, E31
  • Boy's Hair C5, C7
  • Dress & Crown RV21, RV23, RV29
  • Buoy's Tux BV 32, BV25, BV29
  • Boy's Shirt RV21
  • Boy's Cummerbund RV23, VR29

I hope you've been having a fabulous week.  The weather here in Texas is awesome.  Spring like!  Maybe, just maybe Spring is here for us!

Happy crafting!

Popular Posts