I Woof You!



Happy Monday Crafty Friends! Today I'm sharing an "I Woof You" Valentine card that I created using the Seems a Little Sketchy Sketch #32 and Sweet N Sassy's "Puppy Love" digital image.  I had lots of fun creating this for the current Seems a Little Sketchy challenge.  First, I picked out my papers and then colored up the pup with my Copic markers and kept him light to match the lighter background of the papers.

Copic Coloring List:
  • Dog E30, E43
  • Bandana R35, R37, R39
  • Nose C5, C7
The cute sentiment, paw prints and bone came with the "Puppy Love" digi.  I punched the bone and paws out with a heart punch and colored the background with the R39 Copic.  I also colored the background of the sentiment.  I tied the bow out of some natural string and then pinned the sentiment, heart locket and key to the bow with a gold mini safety pin.

As always the sketch challenge over on Seems a Little Sketchy runs for two weeks and there is a prize from our sponsor, so be sure to check it out!

Hope to see you there and Happy Crafting!






Popular Posts