Sweet Wonderful You!



Good morning, crafty peeps!  It's time for a new sketch and challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy!  One of our sponsors for the challenge is My Heart Pieces and I created the above card using their digital image called "Love you Momma."  Isn't it the sweetest?    For this sketch, I decided to use some scrumptious Authentique Papers from the "Lively" collection in the 6x6 pad.  All of the papers used and layered on this card are from that collection.  Yummy.  The ribbon and bow are Hug Snug seam binding.  The white pleated trim is from Bazzill and the lacy edging is cut with a Spellbinders die and I also used a Spellbinders circle die for the big circle. The embellishment is a Bo Bunny Trinket with a big clear rhinestone added to the center.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp from Papertrey Ink and I punched it out with a Stampin' Up Paper Shaper punch.  I colored the image with my Copic Markers.

Copic Coloring List:
  • Skin E000, E01, E11, R20
  • Hair YR14, YR18, E09
  • Pink Dress, Purse and Flower in Girl's Hair R81, R83, R85
  • Brown Coat E59, E79
  • Red Dress R56, R89
I was really pressed for time to get this card done for the design team deadline on Saturday.  There were a lot of distractions all week and I didn't get it made before the weekend  but thought I'd have all day Saturday to get it done.  But one thing led to another and I found myself creating the card just an hour or two before the deadline. Yikes! But you know what?  Sketches make it really easy to create a card quickly and the sketches from Seems a Little Sketchy are fabulous.  Add that to a gorgeous paper collection where all the papers go beautifully together and a really cute image and your card practically makes itself! So, I'm happy to say that I got it done with time to spare, photographed and uploaded.  Remind me to not wait until the last minute though on the next one. Ha, ha.  

I do hope you'll join in on the challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy and create a card following Sketch #33.


You've got two weeks to get it done!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts