Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!


Today's a special day!!  A day to celebrate and PARTY!!  Today is the 1 year anniversary for the Digi Haven Challenge!  I can't believe we've already had a year of fun creating with digi images.  In honor of that anniversary, over on the Digi Haven blog, we are having a special challenge--Anything Goes!  Of course I wanted to create a card that was all happy and fun, so I chose to use "Party Pig" by Beccy Place's which is our sponsor for this challenge.  But we have way more than just one prize and one sponsor for this grand occasion.  We have so much going on that you need to go check it out for yourself!

I colored "Party Pig" with my Copic markers, fussy cut her out and put her on the card with a Wobble Spring.

Copic Coloring List:

  • Pig RV11+RV13+RV14
  • Hooves W04+W06
  • Party Hat, Necklace, Tu-Tu Y15+Y17 and B00+B02+B04
I used one of my new 6x6 paper pads, My Mind's Eye "My Girl" for all the papers and elements on the card including the sentiment.  The sentiment is popped up just a tiny bit with really thin foam tape and then "Party Pig" wobbles from the Wobble Spring.  I hand cut the star banner that's underneath the sentiment from the same paper collection and added a pink tulle and pink/white Baker's twine bow.

I'm ready to party!!!  How about you?  You have two weeks to create an Anything Goes project using a DIGITAL image and linking it to the Digi Haven Challenge for chances to win some fun prizes!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts