Life's a Circus...




Hello! It's time for another challenge with Seems a Little Sketchy.  We had another fabulous and fun sketch by our designer Tess.  Plus we were given some really cute circus digi images to work with from our challenge sponsor, Sweet'n Sassy Stamps!  I printed up the circus tent three times and colored each one differently with my Copic markers.  I decided to add the cute seal too and paper pieced the ball on his nose.

Copic Coloring List:

  • Seal C1+C3+C5
  • Top Tent B16+B18 and R46 and G24
  • Middle Tent Y13+Y15+Y18 and BG05
  • Bottom Tent BG05 +BG07+BG09 and Y15
I found the free sentiment on Pinterest and printed it up on my computer.  I forgot to bookmark or write down the site it's from but I think if you Google "Circus Sentiment Pinterest" you'd find it.  The sentiment is popped up a bit from the rest of the images with foam dots and the yellow ball on the bottom by the seal is popped up too.  All the papers are 12x12 Bo Bunny "Surprise" collection.  I added a red & white Baker's twine bow to pull out the red on the top tent and the bit of red in the seal's ball.

I generally followed Seems a Little Sketchy's Sketch #42 by using the tents, seal and ball as the elements. 

Now it's your turn!  Make a card following this sketch and link it up to the Seems a Little Sketchy blog.  You've got two weeks to get it done and as always there will be a prize from our sponsor, Sweet 'N Sassy to a random winner.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts