Happy Summer!


I know it's not "officially" summer just yet, but it won't be long until it is and besides this week in Texas it has started to be really hot and "summer like" so that's what I went with as the sentiment on this card for the new Seems A Little Sketchy challenge.

Our sponsors for this challenge are My Grafico and Eureka Stamps.  I was given these adorable Sea Life digi images from My Grafico to use in designing my card.  I love them! So cute!! I colored them up with my Copic Markers:

  • Octopus Y13+Y15+Y17
  • Blue Fish BG02+BG05+BG07
  • Rainbow Fish R22+R24 and Y13+Y15
  • Sea Horse BG02+BG05+BG07 and Y13+Y17
  • Crab R22+R24+R27 and Y13+Y15+Y17
  • Seaweed YG93+YG63
  • Shadows B000
The papers for the card are from a 6x6 paper pack by Bo Bunny, Surpirse! collection.  The bow is tied from blue Grosgrain ribbon.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and I added two small turquoise rhinestones after punching it out with a Stampin' Up! Paper Shaper punch.

The challenge goes for two weeks, I hope to see your creation linked to Seems A Little Sketchy. As always there are prizes for random winners.  Be sure to check it out!

Here's another card using the same images from My Grafico but with a different sketch layout:


Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts