Scrapbooking & Papercrafting Outside the Box ~ A Review


Happy Friday, crafty friends! The above photo has nothing to do with today's post but I just can't bring myself to have a post with no photo! Ha, ha.  The photo is of a current mini album sample I'm working on for an upcoming class at the local scrapbook store.  But now on with today's post!

I'm pretty excited to share a review with you.  I was contacted by Eric of Daily Craft TV to watch any one of their class videos and do a review of it.  Let me tell you, it was hard to choose just one class but I finally zeroed in on Scrapbooking & Papercrafting Outside the Box.  That "outside the box" phrase intrigued me and I wasn't disappointed.  First of all the video class runs for a little over an hour and is packed full of some fun ideas--many of which were new to me AND it only costs $4.99 AND you can pause it and rewind it in case you get interrupted AND you can watch it again!

For this class video there were SIX chapters!

  • Making Chipboard Albums
  • Using Acetate
  • Holiday Card Album
  • Hardware Store Embellishments
  • Four Cards, Two Pieces of Paper
  • Stamping with Bubble Wrap
I'll admit that as I watched each chapter that I decided that it was my favorite.  Which means I loved it all.  The different instructors show you how to do each project in their chapter  and also show you different projects they've done.  The video is very clear and well lit and the sound was good too.  Now, I'm not going to share any of the details and techniques  of the different chapters with you because you really should go sign up and watch it for yourself and while you are there...check out all the other classes too.  As soon as I find a bit of spare time I'm going to sign up for more myself.  For now, I have a list of things I want to look for in the hardware store and at the scrapbook store and I'm going start saving all the bubble wrap that comes in packages here at the office.

Here's the link to all the classes:  Daily Craft TV

I'm thinking this is a fun way to spend a few hours during a very hot summer weekend!  And thank you Eric for giving me this opportunity!

Happy crafting!



Popular Posts