Love Ya!


Hello! I've got a card with LOTS of pink for you today!  I just couldn't help myself.  I had some of this gorgeous 12x12 papers left over from an album class at the National Scrapbook Day Retreat and it was screaming to be used on a card.  Plus I was able to clear out a couple of the bigger scraps that were lying on my workdesk.  These yummy printed papers are by My Mind's Eye from the Kate & Co. Cambridge Ct. collection.  The rose sticker and the blue star burst stickers are from Echo Park's Happy Days Elements Sticker pack and they were left over from the same class.

I designed this card for the Cards in Envy challenge that goes live today.  It's a sketch challenge this time around designed by CIE Designer, Denise.

I used another digital image from Di's Digi Stamps and I colored it with my Copic Markers.

Copic Coloring List:
  • Bear BG10+BG11+BG15
  • Bear's Nose N5+N10
  • Balloon and Shirt R81+R83+R85
  • Roses RV23+RV25
  • Leaves and Stems YG17
  • Tissue on Rose Bouquet BG15+BG18
  • Background BG0000
  • Shadow C0

After I colored the image, I cut it into a circle with my Creative Memories Circle Cutting System.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Handwritten collection and I punched it out with a Stampin' Up! Paper Shaper.  The bow is tied with We R Memory Keepers Fancy Floss "Blue Lagoon".

I want to personally invite you to visit the new Cards in Envy Challenge.  When it was started back in February,  I was co-host with my friend Denise.  She needed  to step down as co-host because of other obligations and computer issues, so I've taken it over as the sole host and I've made some changes on the blog--new header, background, badges etc along with announcing that I'm now the host.    I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think and while you are there, why don't you copy and save the sketch and create a card for our challenge.  I have some fun new badges that will be awarded--"First Class" card winner and "In the Mailbox" winners. The challenge runs until June 16th, so there's plenty of time for you to create a card with this fun and easy sketch!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts