Just a Little Christmas Note



Well, it's time for another challenge on Cards in Envy.  This time the theme is "Tag You're It!" which means we want A2 (4.25" x 5.5") cards that have a tag (or tags) on it.  Pretty simple challenge I think especially this time of year.  Now don't get confused and create just a tag--remember the tag must be on an A2 card AND be relatively flat to fit in an envelope.  The challenge runs through December 15th.  You could earn a fun badge for your blog if your card is chosen by the Designers.

To create this simple card, I used papers from a Martha Stewart Crafts Mat Pad--Peppermint Winter. The Santa image is pre-printed  on one of the papers in the collection, it has a Christmas tree too in the pattern but I cut that away and saved it for another card.  The tag is also from Martha Stewart Crafts and is pre-made.  It comes with the snowflakes on the tag but it is blank so I stamped the sentiment with one of my Papertrey Ink acrylic stamps from their Signature Christmas collection.  I added a bigger Baker's twine bow to the tag.  The tag is from an assortment pack called Frosty Elegance.

I hope you have a great week.  I'm still trying to get more crafty by working on some of my mixed media art pages.  I will try to share some of them this week.  No Christmas decorations or tree yet here at my house.  I have to wait until someone volunteers to get the tree out of the attic and carries the boxes of decorations down the stairs.  So far, no one has offered.  So maybe we won't be having one this year.  Christmas will be here before we know it!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts